Lunch Time

by - 2/22/2009

No more snow here. Today is raining. What a perfect weather for a lazy Sunday, don't you think? I have moved my desk by the window and I see how the tiny rain drops are loosing themselves in the air, some of them hit the window and trickle down to the Earth. It seems that time has stopped, everything is hibernating. The sky is covered with thick layers of clouds. An impression of inertness. Only the trains, that are passing by, break this quiet scene that I see right now.

So, not quite in the mood for preparing a sophisticated lunch meal for today. Just a quick recipe made up in a few minutes. You need some already cooked rice, canned corn, canned tuna, sliced pickles, salt and pepper to taste. Voila! Quick and easy and hopefully tasty.


I like to have a cup of kefir along with my lunch meals, so it's up to you to try this combination.

Bon appetit!

(images by victoria molovata)

You May Also Like

0 commentarii